Human Resources Internship Jobs Vacancy in Score Promotions North York
Score Promotions North York urgently required following position for Human Resources Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Internship Jobs Vacancy in Score Promotions North York Jobs Details:
Purpose: To provide practical hands-on experience in the various Human Resources areas at Score Promotions and to be involved in functions that are of interest and value to your career growth.
All positions are flexible, minimum 3 days a week, unpaid co-op placements. Intern must be a co-op student obtaining a credit at University/College to participate in our internship program.
The Benefits of Volunteering at Score Promotions: This is an excellent opportunity to get in-depth HR applied knowledge in a full service marketing agency. You will gain valuable experience in an administrative support role in our head office located at Dufferin and Finch. Students will be able to pursue personal learning goals in Human Resources capacity and add to the overall value of the company.
Placement Description: Your Internship will provide experience primarily in Training and Development, Health and Safety and Recruitment.
- Assisting developing and facilitating the student new employee Orientation
- Updating or compiling training documentation
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Required: Completed Training and Organization Development course
- Research and make recommendations on wellness initiatives
- Coordinate and perform workplace audits
- Prepare reports and make recommendations on safe work practices
- Contribute to the update and maintenance of policies and procedures and provide input into the improvement of the same
- Assist with recruitment (sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- Following up with new hire paperwork, instructing new hires on how to complete contracts and other relevant paperwork
- Learn how to create and maintain postings for available positions
- Develop relationships with outreach organizations, as well as with universities/colleges to increase resume flow
- Previous Office related experience
- Previous experience in HR is an asset but not mandatory
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a marketing environment
- Demonstrates initiative and commitment to learning
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written
Required Computer Skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The hours for all positions are flexible, minimum 3 days a week, unpaid Intern placements.Score Promotions thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Score Promotions is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please indicate so when applying.
Job Type: Internship