Logistic Agents Multiple Positions Available Apply Today Jobs Vacancy in Bombardier Montréal
- Logistic Agents Multiple Positions Available Apply Today
- Montréal QC
- 12 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Bombardier Montréal urgently required following position for Logistic Agents Multiple Positions Available Apply Today. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistic Agents Multiple Positions Available Apply Today Jobs Vacancy in Bombardier Montréal Jobs Details:
Logistic Agents - Multiple positions available, Apply Today!-QUE02176
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
***We currently have multiple full-time positions available on day, evening and night shifts for the Global 5000/6000 and 7000/8000 programs ***
While working in a changing environment, we are looking for professional candidates who are good team players and who possess excellent communication skills. People able to work on tight deadlines, capable of working under pressure and who are engaged in offering the very best customer service possible.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the development and implementation of various material strategies for the overall operational success by driving alignment between material supply and factory demand plan to meet customer requirements.
- Execution of process cycle time improvement plans both at the site and with key internal Bombardier.
- Define and execute lean, reliable material flows from dock to point of use in close collaboration with the Logistics-Supply function;
- Define and implement inventory management as part of a comprehensive working capital improvement strategy.
- Interact with various multi-disciplinary teams (Logistics-Supply, Methods, Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Quality);
- Take part in the improvement projects (Achieving Excellence System, 5S, lean manufacturing, cost reduction, improved manufacturing, etc.).
- Define and document handling equipment from the loading dock to the work station.
- Take part and influence the plant layout and work stations.
- Make sure of on time supply or materials to support the production
- Develop and maintain supplier relationship and performance
- Supply Chain/Purchases
- Line Support
- Suppliers Management
- Inventory Management
- Detailed Scheduler
- Project Management
As our ideal candidate
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or College Diploma with equivalent experience.
- You have strong interest in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles.
- You have three year minimum of experience, in aerospace or manufacturing industry for Logistic or Planning management fields.
- You have French and English written and spoken (an asset).
- You are proficient Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MSProject).
- You have work experience with SAP (an asset).
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Material and Stock Control
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 14.09.2017, 7:50:59 PM