Intermediate Energy Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Efficiency Engineering Inc Cambridge
Efficiency Engineering Inc Cambridge urgently required following position for Intermediate Energy Auditor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intermediate Energy Auditor Jobs Vacancy in Efficiency Engineering Inc Cambridge Jobs Details:
We are looking for University or Post-Secondary graduates with degrees/diplomas in mechanical engineering, energy auditing or a related discipline. Applicants should have 2-3 years practical experience in the Energy Auditing field. The successful candidate will work under the guidance of senior staff to learn the science of energy auditing and help clients reduce their impact on our environment.
He/she will also have the opportunity to learn the HVAC design process by taking part in major mechanical/electrical retrofit projects in buildings. Because we offer a variety of services, a motivated and capable hire would be able to choose a career path that best fits his/her interests and skills. A CEM designation would be considered an asset.
- Analysis & Assessment
- Critical Judgement
- Report Writing
- Facilities Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Fostering Communication
- Planning & Organizing
- Accurately collect information on building systems and equipment, including schematics of piping and air handling systems.
- Interview building site staff for background information and to fill in missing data.
- Draw schematics of piping and air handling systems.
- Read and interpret construction drawings.
- Perform costing and savings calculations for energy efficiency and conservation opportunities.
- Produce concise, accurate, and grammatically correct written reports.
- Continuously contribute to software system internal bug reports. Suggest system improvements.
- A Senior Energy Auditor will be required to sell projects and manage staff.
- Excellent written and oral English.
- Work effectively with incomplete information.
- Time conscious.
- Familiarity with Canadian building codes and standards
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to bring in projects on budget and on time.