Customer Service Appointment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Scarborotown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd Scarborough
Scarborotown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd Scarborough urgently required following position for Customer Service Appointment Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Appointment Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Scarborotown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ltd Scarborough Jobs Details:
Title: Customer service-appointment coordinator
Reporting to: Manager, Call Centre
Date Reviewed :
Purpose & Scope: To provide service excellence through effective relationship building skills. Makes outbound calls to solicit Dealership services and maintenance packages. Collect and accurately record and Dealership confidential customer information using company provided systems in accordance with established processes, policies and procedures with a view to increased operational effectiveness and overall Dealership revenue.
Supporting Work Tasks
· Makes out-bound calls to existing client base and takes orders for pre-defined vehicle service and/or regularly scheduled maintenance
· Uses up-selling techniques to offer additional services/products to existing customers
· Builds Customer loyalty through customer engagement and relationship building
. Answering customer -e-mails
· Ensures accurate and timely collection of customer service arrangements, special notes and any other customer information to database
· Completes all associated documentation in a timely and efficient manner
· Follows up with customers to ensures quality of customer service experience
· Relays Customer Service complaints/concerns to appropriate Dealership Service Managers
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
Proficient in the English language and excellent written and verbal skills
High School Equivalent
Excellent interpersonal skills/ high degree of self-motivation
Ability to work co-operatively with other staff.
Ability to continue learning new skills and to adapt to continuous change in a competitive market.
Exceptional communication skills
Keyboarding skills & Ability to work with Windows based computer applications
Good Business writing skills
Minimum 1 year reception/call centre experience
full time position
15 dollars an hour+ bonus
not suitable for students
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent