Restaurant Pos Implementation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Silverware Pos Toronto
Silverware Pos Toronto urgently required following position for Restaurant Pos Implementation Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Restaurant Pos Implementation Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Silverware Pos Toronto Jobs Details:
SilverWare POS is a leading developer of end-to-end solutions for the Hospitality industry. Our Mission is to improve the profitability of our clients by relentlessly delivering the most innovative and beneficial technologies in the hospitality industry. Pushing the limit of technology has been at the forefront of SilverWare’s growth over the years. The Company’s customer-focused solutions are installed in thousands of table and quick service restaurants, bars, private clubs, assisted living communities, corporate/institutional cafeterias, hotels, stadiums, and casinos, throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Includes benefits
- Opportunity for travel
- Opportunity to grow within our dynamic organization
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure system/database to satisfy client requirements, including hardware and software installation, and software configuration.
- Menu programming and floor plan programming according to customer requirements.
- Schedule and conduct management training and/or server training in office, and/or on-site and/or via webinar.
- Provide live day on-site or remote support coverage.
- Contact new clients to exchange information pertaining to the implementation of the SilverWare system and to coordinate the implementation process. Collect all pertinent information regarding the client’s menu and floor plans.
- Support client with questions and concerns during the implementation and immediate Post-installation periods.
- Coordinate client installations including; ensuring staffing overlaps are minimized, ensuring client needs are met and project timelines are achieved.
- Collect and coordinate implementation documents. Discuss any implementation special requests with the Installation Team.
- Request appropriate software licensing as per submitted orders.
- Ability to travel to customer sites.
- Ability to work effectively without supervision.
- Perform On-Site and/or Remote System Installations.
- Due to nature of the hospitality industry, may be required to work outside the standard office working hours.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience working directly with customers and end users.
- Restaurant and/or hotel industry experience.
- 3 years of pertinent experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Autonomy, attention to detail, and team spirit.
- Creativity and good communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time