Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Lionhart Capital Ltd Toronto
Lionhart Capital Ltd Toronto urgently required following position for Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Lionhart Capital Ltd Toronto Jobs Details:
Would YOU, like to be part of a:
· Innovative Equipment Leasing Brokerage firm where YOU can earn $300,000.00+ per year signing, servicing your vendors?
· Leasing Sales organization where YOU are provided the Equipment Vendors that produce the monthly volume?
· A Top Notch Sales Support Team to help YOU process all your Equipment Leases deals?
· Resource Rich Company with over 300MM in Lending Capacity for “A” “B” “C”& “D” Credit for YOUR vendors customers!
Then Lionhart Capital Ltd is looking for you!
As a professional commission sales person would YOU like to be part of an organization that helps shape the financial landscape of Canada? YOU now have a better choice. Come talk with Lionhart Capital Ltd...It is time to take YOUR business skills to greater heights!
Business Development Manager
The: JOB DESCRIPTION & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Generate profitable sales volume with Lionharts array of equipment lease financing programs. Primary objective is focused on equipment vendor acquisition and growth, which requires consistant prospecting activity. The Business Development Manager (BDM) position requires significant phone contact with both customers and prospects, utilizing our CRM, contact management system.
· Execute the growth strategy with assigned Vendors businesses with an emphasis on strong relationships.
· Responsible for growing Lionhart Capital’s market share through Vendor relationships with existing vendors and creating new relationships with assigned Vendors.
· Use our CRM System ( ACT ) to help you manage the leasing process.
· Presents leasing financing proposals to assigned Vendors and End Users.
- Ensures that all required paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time to LCL;
- Attends and participates in business/trade events as requested by management;
- Attends and participates in company sales meetings.
- Meet the Target in Sales.
DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ABLITIES
- Be proactive and a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Be committed to high standards of excellence;
- Demonstrate strong organizational, problem resolution and consultative sales skills;
- Work independently managing priorities, workflow while coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Display versatility, flexibility, good judgment and the ability to make timely and sound decisions;
- Be creative, flexible, and an innovative team player with a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm;
- Possess excellent written, computer and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills including the ability to make Vendor presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare reports and business correspondence;*
- Understand and respond appropriately to a diverse population across several industries and business types;* *
- Has the financial acumen to understand the information required to present a deal to the credit department;*
- Must be ready and willing to travel within assigned territory.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Post-Secondary Education - Bachelor of Commerce (B Com) or equivalent
- Job Level: Experienced – candidates will have a minimum three to five years direct sales experience.
- Proven success in a sales role within another lease financial services company is preferred.
- Equipment Vendor whom uses equipment leasing to finance there clients requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the equipment leasing industry.
- Having an existing Vendors book of business/clientele using lease financing.
- An positive entrepreneurial spirit.
JOB POSTING INFORMATION
Location: Toronto, ON
Compensation: High Commission Sales
Industry: Sales of Lease Financial Services
Working Time: Full Time Employment
Lionhart Capital Ltd (LCL) fosters a culture of opportunity, accountability and reward for jobs well done! We offer the flexibility to work in a virtual office environment with all the benefits of a large back shop to support you in an, eat what your kill environment on commission. LCLs unlimited earnings potential is based on your ability to produce results from your Vendors within an entrepreneurial sales environment.
Lionhart Capital Ltd (LCL) knows that our greatest assets are our people! With a proven track record of success since 1990. Our experienced management team, sales leaders and vendor support specialists as well as Innovation Training personal are all there to help YOU ! With this 25 years plus leasing industry knowledge and extensive training programs for our teams, we produce the” best practices” in the equipment lease financing skills and processes to our Sales Reps across Canada. Each day, throughout our organization, our collaborative team exhibit the highest level of initiative powerful solutions to help our peers do better. Our goal is becoming Canada’s most respected name in the equipment and vehicles lease brokerage industry. LCL maintains leadership positions in business equipment leasing platforms like, transportation, construction, light duty vehicle, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, oil & gas services industries, Information Technology, Hospitality & Restaurants . For more information, visit www.lionhartcapital.com
Job Type: Commission