Territory Manager Ottawa Region Jobs Vacancy in Unilock Ltd Ottawa
Unilock Ltd Ottawa urgently required following position for Territory Manager Ottawa Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Territory Manager Ottawa Region Jobs Vacancy in Unilock Ltd Ottawa Jobs Details:
Unilock, a family-owned and operated business, originally introduced the paving stone to North America in 1972. Backed by family values and a commitment to quality, Unilock has grown to become the premier manufacturer of paving stones and retaining walls. Traveling the globe in search of inspiration, Unilock strives to stay on the leading edge of design and manufacturing innovation, to reflect the evolving needs, wants and sense of style of its customers.
We currently have an opening within our sales department for a Territory Manager for the Ottawa Region.
The primary role will work with our existing network of Contractors and Dealers as well as prospect to grow business and market share in the territory. This key position within our organization will report to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will have excellent sales and negotiation skills, along with a strong business sense. They must be an enthusiastic, goal-oriented individual who is willing to learn. Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with good interpersonal skills are essential when dealing with multiple departments, customers and vendors.
The main responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
- Develop and grow the Residential Trade and Dealer sales
- Develop, promote and grow the Authorized Contractor Program as well as grow our network of contractors.
- Working with contractors, dealers, consultants, in conjunction with all Territory Managers
- Advise customers with proper product selection and installation information to ensure successful completion of projects
- Understanding of how products are installed in order to educate contractors and designers
- Continuous learning of current and new product lines and new developments in the industry
- Organize and execute Unilock presentations
- Participating in educational opportunities; attending seminars and conferences as offered
- Participate at all scheduled local association trade shows and events
- Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- Possess strong sales performance skills
- Graduates of College or University level programs preferred
- Extremely organized, able to multi task, work well under pressure in this fast paced environment
- Experience in landscape design or landscape construction would be considered an asset
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office with advanced presentation skills
- Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Valid Ontario drivers license
Unilock offers a competitive salary, an employer matched pension plan, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefit package. Base salary plus commission.
If you are interested in a challenging position, and pursuing a career in a fast-paced sales environment, we’d like to hear from you. We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 /year