Server Side Jobs Vacancy in Princeton Information Ltd Mississauga
Princeton Information Ltd Mississauga urgently required following position for Server Side. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Server Side Jobs Vacancy in Princeton Information Ltd Mississauga Jobs Details:
Cross Product Technology team provides pre-trade, analytics and post trade information to internal and institutional clients. CPT is seeking strong developers to work on java back end service layers.
- Responsible for server side applications design & development.
- Development of common, reusable components and services
- Responsible for creating high throughput applications leveraging existing Client framework
- Working with core team to manage and support application.
- Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies
- Assist the client in the planning of overall application strategy
- Solid understanding of service architecture
- Experience architecting and designing high performance server side components.
- At least 5+ years experience using J2EE to develop service oriented applications
- Good experience with databases, communication and caching
- Design and develop the core services ensuring strong reliability, scalability and performance
- Understanding of good design principles and ability to adhere to complex design
- Solid understanding of multithreading.
- Extensive hand-coding expertise in Core Java / J2EE development (Java 8)
- Proficiency with Spring Framework
- Strong experience in data modeling and experience with relational and no-sql database. Oracle and MongoDB
- Experienced in bulding and manging REST Apis
- Experience with SOLR / ELASTIC Search will be plus
- Experienced in systems integration, web services, batch processing
- Prior experience with building distributed, multi-tier applications is highly desirable
- Relish tackling new challenges, paying attention to details, and, ultimately, growing professionally.
Strong academic record, ideally with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related technical or quantitative discipline. Demonstrable success in designing and delivering multi-tiered applications Competencies
- Strong Communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one! - provided by Dice Access, Application, Applications, Architecture, Computer, Consulting, Database, Data Modeling, Development, IT, J2EE, Java, Modeling, Oracle, Performance, Research, Specification, SQL, Systems, Telecom, Web