Warehouse Runner Mississauga Jobs Vacancy in Wesbell Mississauga
Wesbell Mississauga urgently required following position for Warehouse Runner Mississauga. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Runner Mississauga Jobs Vacancy in Wesbell Mississauga Jobs Details:
Wesbell is seeking a responsible self directed individual to assist in the management and transport of installation materials and
other items needed for our professional services team between our locations in Mississauga and Cambridge. Candidate will be
responsible for safely packaging and transporting goods from one location to the other.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include:
1. Transporting goods between respective Wesbell warehouse locations
2. Maintaining the respective warehouse spaces, organizing materials and cleaning the space as necessary
3. Counting of inventory and reporting on quantities as needed
4. Transporting materials to work sites on an as needed basis
5. Transporting materials from our fabrication facility to our warehouses or work sites as needed
6. Transportation of materials from respective vendors to our warehouses or sites as needed
Education (Theoretical Training)
1. Minimum High School diploma
2. Ontario drivers licence
Job Requirements & Experience
1. Must have a clean drivers abstract
2. Experience driving cube van and 5 ton straight trucks
3. Must be over 21 years of age (requirements of our Corporate Insurer)
4. Must able to lift a minimum of 50lbs repeatedly through the day to perform required tasks
If you would like to pursue this employment opportunity with Wesbell, you may apply by sending a resume and cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Warehouse Runner in the subject line of the email when applying for the position.
Wesbell welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for
candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Wesbell. Only those selected to be interviewed will be