Account Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sid Lee Toronto
Sid Lee Toronto urgently required following position for Account Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sid Lee Toronto Jobs Details:
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a leading creative agency with 600 professionals working globally out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, and LA. Our multidisciplinary teams leverage the power of radical collaboration to build brands for the modern age, activating communication platforms to engage with today’s consumers across all possible touchpoints. Rooted in strategic thinking, our work ranges from advertising to branded content, digital solutions, design & branding, architecture & retail design, social media, experiential platforms & activations, and analytics. By breaking boundaries to create what matters, our company has earned a global reputation as a top-tier brand builder for some of the most progressive clients in the industry. Sid Lee is also at the origin of C2 Montréal, one of the largest innovation events in the world, and is part of kyu, a new collective of creative companies established by Hakuhodo DY Holdings, the second-largest agency network in Asia.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), talent isn’t the only thing we’re looking for. We also like to surround ourselves with the bold, caring, progressive, and persevering types. You know, the curious ones who take on impossible challenges and see their ideas through to fruition, and the entrepreneurs-at-heart who aren’t afraid of failure. They’re the artisans who make our collective kinder, stronger, and more purposeful.
The Account Coordinator works closely with the Account Executive and Account Supervisor on their team. They are responsible for diligently coordinating and supporting projects, timelines, resources and budgets - for a financial services client. Furthermore, this individual will begin to develop client knowledge, relationships and trust, from project briefing to final delivery. The Account Coordinator’s duties extend beyond project management; they are also an important player in terms of creating a fertile environment where ideas can come to life.
CREATE SPACE FOR NEW
- An active learner when it comes to advertising best practices and a client’s business
- Develops reports on competitive, industry and category trends with Account Executive supervision
- Listens to strategic discussions/debate
- Extrapolates strategy from finished ads
- Begins to form own opinion on creative
- Learns the link between strategy, communications planning and creative
- Authors clear, well organized, concise summaries and conference reports
- Thoughtfully prepares for conversations
- Provides informed, logical answers to questions
- Keeps team well informed without over-communicating
- You are the "Team Helper"
- Go-to person when it comes to coordination
- Learns agency process and production
- Participates in team discussions
- Insanely hungry and resourceful; goes above and beyond what is asked
- Support project execution
- Learns how much things costs and why
- Realizes the implication of changes on costs/timing
- Build rapport with clients and team members
- Develops relationship with junior clients and support functions - Associate Brand Manage level+
- Learns to work with different client personalities
- Be a collaborator
- Builds relationships with all internal departments
- Collaborates well with internal teams to get things done
- Agency culture sponge
- Analytical spirit and result oriented
- Thrives is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- 360° vision of marketing communications
- Growing understanding of business and marketing challenges, and knowing how to prioritize and communicate them
- Growing understanding of KPIs and ROI
- Observe and learn to intervene at strategic moments
- Excellent relational judgement, both internally and externally
- Ability to establish and maintain a relationship of trust with clients and act as a support for all their account service needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 0-2 years of experience in an equal role
- Experience with TV, print, radio, digital, instore, activations, CRM
- Experience with integrated campaigns
- Knowledge of financial services an asset
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written