Representative Administrative Technician Jobs Vacancy in Securities Montréal
Securities Montréal urgently required following position for Representative Administrative Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Representative Administrative Technician Jobs Vacancy in Securities Montréal Jobs Details:
Are you recognized for being courteous, being committed to quality, being good with numbers and having strong analytical skills? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
To support our expansion, we are adding another Representative administrative technician position. In a dynamic environment, you will answer transaction-related questions from the sales force while providing unparalleled customer service.
Specifically, you will:
- Answer representatives’ and branch managers’ questions quickly
- Manage a multitude of situations (emails/telephone calls/faxes) in a calm, courteous and professional manner
- Verify compensation transactions
- Track on administrative accounts with respect to the recharging of advisors
- Complete advisor expense and reimbursement tracking spreadsheets
- Enter and modify advisor information in the commissions
- Perform various searches requested by advisors
- Acquire and retain knowledge about representative compensation
- Prepare direct deposit and salary deduction files
- Prepare tax statement information
- Respond to requests from auditors during annual audits
- Track annual expenses
- Produce various reports for accounting purposes
- Collegial diploma in administration or another related field
- Two to three years of relevant experience in customer service in the financial or banking industry
- Excellent communication skills (must be able to deal with all levels of management and partners)
- Be customer-service oriented and able to respond within tight deadlines
- Be detail-oriented and ensure the work is done correctly
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Office Suite
- Must be bilingual (excellent spoken and written English and French)