Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Altus Group Vancouver
Altus Group Vancouver urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Altus Group Vancouver Jobs Details:
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Vancouver office to ensure daily operations run smoothly. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for representing the organization and team by projecting a positive and professional image at all times and ensure our valued clients receive the highest level of customer service on which we pride ourselves.
- Answering calls and greeting clients, along with preparing and tracking all incoming and outgoing courier packages and mail
- Assisting staff with various letters, reports and spreadsheets (creation, maintenance and formatting), PowerPoint presentations, resumes, proposals and marketing materials
- Maintaining a clean and presentable office, such as lobby, kitchen, workspaces, copy centers, meeting rooms, and on; wiping down table and counter tops, appliances, dish collection, loading/empting dishwashers at least once a day), and fridge cleanout as it is required
- Managing and maintaining board room/meeting room bookings on a daily basis and ensuring they are organized, presentable and ready prior to meetings
- Assisting with new employee orientation, along with distributing security cards, printing out the “New Employee Package”, setting up supplies and equipment for new employees, and updating and distributing phone list
- Assisting the Office Manager with IT related items, such as new employee setups; computer upgrades and other software/hardware issues
- Coordinating and attending office events and external conferences as required, such as breakfast seminars, client receptions, golf tournaments
- Providing accounting support to head office, including such duties as administering accounting documentation to head office, such as coding AMEX reconciliation, senior staff expenses and supplier invoices
- Coordinating travel arrangements for staff, such as air, car rentals, hotels
- Working with the CRM team to help maintain our corporate client/contact database
- Other administrative duties as required
- 2-3 years related administrative experience in a professional office
- High School Diploma; Some college education would be beneficial
- Solid understanding of administrative & office practices
Intermediate to advance computer proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Daily use of Deltek, Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Intermediate use of Concur, Workday, PowerPoint, Access & SharePoint required
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills – listening, understanding and responding
- Strong interpersonal skills for building positive relationships both internal and external
- Continuous strive for customer service excellence
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Who we are
Altus Group is a leading provider of independent advisory services, software and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry. Our businesses, Altus Analytics, and Altus Expert Services, reflect decades of experience, a range of expertise and technology-enabled capabilities. Our solutions empower clients to analyze, gain market insight and recognize value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,600 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.We are at the center of what drives the real estate industry and continue to break ground every day with innovative solutions and best practices that touch every aspect of the real estate life cycle.
Need any more reasons to join Altus?
In 2005, we started with 400 employees and have grown exponentially to over 2,600 around the globe today. Altus Group employees don’t see boundaries, they see opportunity. They deliver results for our clients and our company and are recognized and rewarded for the value they create. This is an opportunity to work on multiple projects that encompass many industries, geographic reach, and high profile design.
At Altus, we want you to realize your potential. We value collaboration and knowledge sharing of best practices. We support professional growth and we actively seek out ideas. This is the place to present the newest research, to introduce the coolest tech, and see it come to fruition and be applied. Your work will make a difference.
Altus Group isn’t just about the amazing work we do. We work hard to create a dynamic company culture that reflects the values of our employees and what motivates them individually and as a team:
Altus Cares - We are always seeking ways to give back to our communities, and support causes important to our employees. We are actively involved in local charity work and we believe in laying the groundwork for a more prosperous future. Our personal highlight is our involvement with Ronald McDonald house in four different countries where we volunteer every September as a company.
Education - We believe our employees represent the best this industry has to offer and we want to reflect their commitment to education and continued learning.
At Altus Group, we are proud to say that many of our teams are comprised of members who have been here five years or longer. We think that speaks volumes about our atmosphere and our people.
Opportunity awaits - come realize your potential at Altus Group.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-641-9500.