Gps Surveyor Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Qsp Geographics Inc Toronto
Qsp Geographics Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Gps Surveyor Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gps Surveyor Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Qsp Geographics Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
QSP Geographics Inc. is a leading GIS/CADD/GPS and consulting services company with over 29 years of experience.
We are currently seeking a GPS/Surveyor Assistant in Toronto for full time or contract work.
The successful candidate must possess one or more of the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following software platforms: Esri (ArcGIS), MicroStation, AutoCAD.
- Minimum Post Secondary education in a related field with Survey/GPS, GIS, Engineering Technology or Technical training.
- Industry experience with utility mapping/asset collection (Gas, Electric, and Telecommunications) would be considered an asset.
- Experience with Total Station or similar survey grade equipment
- GPS field collection and/or survey experience.
- A valid “G” license is required.
In addition to having:
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are highly regarded.
- A good understanding and command of the English language.
- Ability to work independently or part of a larger team environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- A full comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible hours
All necessary training will be provided to the successful candidates. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- GPS/Survey: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Toronto, ON