Account Director Philadelphia Jobs Vacancy in Klick Health Toronto
Klick Health Toronto urgently required following position for Account Director Philadelphia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Director Philadelphia Jobs Vacancy in Klick Health Toronto Jobs Details:
Klick Health is seeking an Account Director to join our outstanding team of Client Service professionals. An Account Director works with their Group Account Director to act as a liaison between clients and internal teams. This includes working closely with clients to establish specific marketing needs and identifying business opportunities to meet these needs. Once specific needs are identified this role is responsible for helping to recognize and implement solutions that will contribute to achieving client goals. As a senior member of the team, your duties also include taking financial responsibility for your assigned projects and brand(s).
All credentials aside, we’re not just looking for someone who is great on paper (although that definitely helps), we need someone truly unique. We’ve been searching far and wide for a genuine artifact to add to our ever-growing collection of talent. One of the many great things about Klick is that we employ a ton of high-energy, brilliant people, who care about their work and their colleagues; everyone brings different qualities and areas of expertise to the table, which results in an abundance of knowledge and capabilities. In other words, we’re not asking you to be perfect on arrival; we’re asking you to be yourself, because we see the value in that.
- Management and Execution
- With the team, manage project execution to ensure processes are being following and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Review and manage project budgets under your direction to success
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering launch programs
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment
- Be action and solution oriented at all times
- Ensure all communications reflect the Klick Health standards and assist in developing a positive client experience
- Strategic Alignment
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Relentlessly work to identify opportunities to bring value to our client’s businesses
- Articulate client’s brand objectives and ensure they are incorporated into recommendations
- Contribute to the development of the account plan for each client
- Contribute to the flawless execution of the US and Global launch
- University Degree, focus in Business or Science; MBA preferred
- An understanding of marketing communications and regulations of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in the US
- 6 years minimum business experience in the pharmaceutical industry focused on HCP (vs. Consumer)
- Experience in digital marketing and strategy development
- Launch experience preferred
- A passion for technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Previous agency experience
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Travel time –up to 40% travel required with destinations mainly in the US and Canada
- Transportation: client is in the Philadelphia area but is not near public transportation, so a car is needed
- Valid passport is required