Public Relations Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Punch Canada Toronto
Punch Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Public Relations Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Public Relations Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Punch Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
If your passion is travel and consumer PR, we should talk.
PUNCH is a results-driven, Toronto-based communications agency whose essence is a belief that ideas are king…ideas that are imaginative and actionable and ultimately deliver impressive business results. We’re looking for a Senior Consultant to join our fast growing, energetic and innovative team.
This opportunity will let you put your advanced communications skills to work on some of the best travel and consumer accounts in Canada.
You will work closely with all members of the PR team to support the day-to-day responsibilities for some of our key accounts.
- Execute communications programs that support our clients’ strategies
- Assist with managing our key accounts
- Support events and client programs
- Be a key member of the client account team: attend client meetings; manage supplier relationships
- Implement media relations programs, including accompanying media on trips
- Help drive social strategies, influencer campaigns and be able to track progress
- Create communications materials
The ideal candidate for this full-time position will have:
- 4 to 6 years at a PR agency or related experience
- Proven media relations skills and strong network of contacts
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deliverables
- Experience with successful story placement in print and broadcast media
- Have a client-focused approach to everything you do
- Must be an organized self-starter who can accept specific direction
- A marketing communications focus and a love of travel
- Strong writing, editing and digital communications skills
- Degree in public relations, marketing, journalism, or related field
PUNCH is an equal opportunity employer.
Please attach your resume with your application. Salary and benefits will match your experience. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time