Financial Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Choice Savings And Credit Union Ltd Taber
Choice Savings And Credit Union Ltd Taber urgently required following position for Financial Service Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Choice Savings And Credit Union Ltd Taber Jobs Details:
As the key banking alternative in Southern Alberta, 1st Choice Savings serves approximately 17,000 members through a network of 6 branch locations. 1st Choice Savings is a financially strong Credit Union with assets under administration of $600 million and is poised for continued growth. For further information, please check out their website at www.1stchoicesavings.ca
Financial Service Associate – Taber Branch (Part-time)
To be part of a team where you will get to help build and develop new and existing member relationships. This position is an integral part of the team because it will have the most exposure to forming the best first impression and is the crucial segue to ensuring that we are taking every opportunity to service our member with a “full financial advice” approach.
- You will be part of a team where the culture of member service delivery is first and foremost.
- You will have the opportunity to utilize and/or grow your skill sets by assisting with the full balanced approach to financial advising.
- You will have the opportunity to be a leader in your market by establishing, managing, and maintaining awareness of 1st Choice Savings and Credit Union and cultivating relationships through local events, network groups and center of influences.
Responsibilities and Duties
What this Opportunity could look like:
- You will be the first point in contact to help members with their financial transactions while proactively connecting with the members to identify any current and/or potential future needs while ensuring that they will be connected with the appropriate individuals to fulfill those needs.
- You would participate in the overall processes and daily activities of the branch to ensure that the “member centric” environment is sustained.
- You would be part of an exciting environment where learning and growing is proactively requested and encouraged.
- You will assist in the achievement of the team sales and objectives through the achievement of your individual targets while maintaining a high standard of operational effectiveness, superior member experience and optimal sales performance.
- You would establish, manage, and maintain awareness of the credit union in your local market and within networking groups.
Qualifications and Skills
What is required to make this opportunity a reality:
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to influence and promote the credit union vision.
- Have a strong desire and personal ethics towards obtaining top results and to achieve a high standard of excellence.
- Have a strong passion to be a team player where you would be flexible, cooperative and can demonstrate the desire to work within a team environment.
- You have the willingness to learn and are committed to self improvement.
- Excellent relationship building skills to establish and cultivate connections within the community, employees, and partners of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma (or equivalent experience) would be an asset.
- 1-2 year customer service experience and cash experience (sales experience preferred).
Job Type: Part-time
- customer service: 2 years