Administration Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Finning Canada Edmonton
Finning Canada Edmonton urgently required following position for Administration Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Finning Canada Edmonton Jobs Details:
+++ This job posting is for future opportunities +++
The Administrative Support is responsible for providing administrative and clerical services. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure the day-to-day administrative support is maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
Job Description:Major Job Functions:
- Provides clerical and administrative assistance to administrative staff
- Orders and coordinates office supplies, photocopier supplies, company business forms, business cards, letterhead, etc. for administration group
- Various A/R and A/P functions
- Organizes all incoming and outgoing mail distribution and oversees the mail machine process
- Oversees incoming and outgoing couriers
- Conducts corporate travel and accommodation arrangements; coordinates in-house meetings, luncheons, company workshops, training sessions, etc.
- Provides call center updates and works with company on-hold provider
- Maintains documentation and files of corporate real estate and leases
- Assists Human Resources with various HR functions
- Provides project related support to the various Head Office departments
- Assists Systems department with miscellaneous data entry projects
- Assists Marketing department with miscellaneous administrative functions
- Other duties as required
Specific Skills & Experience :
- In addition to the Core Competencies, this position requires the following:
- effective verbal, listening and communication skills
- analytical and problem solving skills
- computer skills including the ability to work with Excel spreadsheet program
- very effective organizational and time management skills
- ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning administrative matters
- knowledge of office administration and knowledge of the A/R and A/P process
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.