Development Manager People Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Toronto
Tal Group Toronto urgently required following position for Development Manager People. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Development Manager People Jobs Vacancy in Tal Group Toronto Jobs Details:
Hiring a full-time Development Manager (People) in Toronto, ON! Our ideal candidate has at least 2+ years of practical experience in a people team lead role with a strong “customer experience” focus on leadership, motivation and interpersonal skills.
Perks You'll Love
- Work with the world’s No.1 Travel/Adventure company
- Professional development opportunities with an exciting travel allowance!
- An environment where you work hard and have so much fun doing it with a competitive salary, benefits and vacation time
- Run quarterly one-on-ones with team members to help them achieve their KPI’s, career goals, lead bi-weekly sprint meetings and improve team engagement
- Participate in design and regular code reviews, helping their existing team of developers to do their best, monitor ongoing performance of e-commerce transactions, manage and launch existing and new web applications
- Help guide effective A/B testing, improve test coverage, follow web
- Must come from a development background (Java, Python, Django) having moved into a people team lead role with a strong “customer experience” focus on leadership, motivation and interpersonal skills
- Must understand the full web stack – from server to browser following agile methodologies
- University bachelor's degree in computer science or related experience
- Have the ability to articulate complex technical solutions to non-technical staff
- Work with cross functional teams to define their policies, processes and procedures so building relationships and speaking their language is of utmost importance
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Canadian Work Authorization
All applicants MUST be authorized to work in Canada. Any applicants not meeting this criteria will not be notified and will not be considered eligible for the position.