Customer Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Vmg Winnipeg
Vmg Winnipeg urgently required following position for Customer Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Vmg Winnipeg Jobs Details:
VioRR Marketing Group is a leading sales company, specializing in face-to-face customer acquisitions and represents some of the most prestigious and respected companies in Canada, with a focus on the cable and telecom industry.
VMG is located at 388 Donald Street in the heart of downtown Winnipeg. Our office is just minutes away from great entertainment venues, restaurants and shops.
Here at VMG , we truly believe opportunity starts with you - our goal is to grow our organization this year, with expansion opportunities in Manitoba, Alberta, B.C. and Ontario.
We are searching for hard working, positive, career-driven individuals who will stop at nothing to have a successful career in sales.
We are committed to providing results, while creating opportunity for our people.
We place a high value on teamwork , integrity , and work ethic . If you believe you match our values, send your resume today!
- Training with senior team members
- Attend daily sales meetings and workshops
- Meet new and existing customers
- Process orders with customers for internet, TV and home phone services.
- Assist with training new sales representatives
Benefits of working with us:
- Full-time hours
- Merit-based career growth opportunities
- Structured Management Training Program
- Opportunity to travel & work throughout Canada & U.S.
- Gain real-world business experience
- Monthly team events
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must pass criminal background check
- Possess good verbal & written communication skills
- Have a mobile smartphone or cell phone
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Winnipeg, MB