Production Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sid Lee Toronto
Sid Lee Toronto urgently required following position for Production Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Sid Lee Toronto Jobs Details:
WHO WE ARE
Sid Lee is a leading creative agency with 600 professionals working globally out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, and LA. Our multidisciplinary teams leverage the power of radical collaboration to build brands for the modern age, activating communication platforms to engage with today’s consumers across all possible touchpoints. Rooted in strategic thinking, our work ranges from advertising to branded content, digital solutions, design & branding, architecture & retail design, social media, experiential platforms & activations, and analytics. By breaking boundaries to create what matters, our company has earned a global reputation as a top-tier brand builder for some of the most progressive clients in the industry. Sid Lee is also at the origin of C2 Montréal, one of the largest innovation events in the world, and is part of kyu, a new collective of creative companies established by Hakuhodo DY Holdings, the second-largest agency network in Asia.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), talent isn’t the only thing we’re looking for. We also like to surround ourselves with the bold, caring, progressive, and persevering types. You know, the curious ones who take on impossible challenges and see their ideas through to fruition, and the entrepreneurs-at-heart who aren’t afraid of failure. They’re the artisans who make our collective kinder, stronger, and more purposeful.
The production coordinator’s role is to assist the head of production, art buyers and the producers in their everyday tasks and with the execution of projects. Additionally, the coordinator is responsible for the general order of the production management department which involves working closely with the accounting team in Montreal.
- Create ID numbers
- Legal approval of scripts
- Talent payment tracking and renewal as well as cycle declarations (including music)
- Create budgets in Exact Lee
- Create POs for suppliers
- Follow up on suppliers’ invoices and payments with accounting team in Montreal
- Insure regular update of the repertory (in Exact Lee)
- Archiving (masters, viewing copies, all documents related to a production)
- Create calendars, booking resources and suppliers when producers need support (booking a session with a studio for example)
- Casting of voice for audio production, upon producers request
- Assist on select shoots, when needed
- Assist through post production (retouching, motion post-production)
- Completing time sheets and account expenses
- Assist the art buyers and producers with administrative tasks as needed
- Managing small project under head of production’s supervision
- Create talents renewal budget