Construction Superintendent Jobs Vacancy in Vigor Clean Tech Inc Petersburg
Vigor Clean Tech Inc Petersburg urgently required following position for Construction Superintendent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Construction Superintendent Jobs Vacancy in Vigor Clean Tech Inc Petersburg Jobs Details:
Vigor Clean Tech (VCT) is a developer of renewable energy systems that help people meet their investment goals while making a positive environmental impact. Over the past ten years we have originated a portfolio of over 200 solar PV systems under our direct management ranging in size from 4kW to 650kW. These systems include a number of different types of rooftop systems and ground mounted dual axis tracking technologies. In partnership with our customers, we have produced over 34 million kWh of clean electrical energy, reducing carbon emissions by 1,700 tonnes.
VCT is seeking a motivated, hands-on individual to lead our installation crew, working out of our Waterloo Region office. The candidate must have construction/mechanical experience and possess exceptional on-the-job problem solving skills. The available position is full time permanent.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain a safe job site and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced
- Supervision, inspection and coordination of work performed by the installation crew while working alongside them
- Enforce exemplary construction practices and ensure a quality end product
- Control and monitor labour, material and equipment
- Coordinate with the project manager and provide regular progress updates
- 5+ years supervisory experience in construction industry. Preference given to experience with Solar PV installations.
- Education related to construction or civil engineering technology or equivalent work experience. Licensed trade (e.g. millwright, 309A electrician, etc.) is preferable.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, customer care and quality of work
- Thorough knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety Act and Ontario Building Code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Driver’s License and clean Drivers abstract
- Forklift, First Aid/CPR and Working at Heights Certification an asset; training to be provided by VCT if necessary
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- 433A Millwright
- 309A Electrician: Construction and Maintenance