Agency Marketing Manager Oakville Jobs Vacancy in Crew Marketing Partners Oakville
Crew Marketing Partners Oakville urgently required following position for Agency Marketing Manager Oakville. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Agency Marketing Manager Oakville Jobs Vacancy in Crew Marketing Partners Oakville Jobs Details:
CREW Marketing Partners is an award winning, full-service marketing firm with offices in Surrey, Kelowna, and Oakville. We are seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join our new Oakville CREW. We’re looking for creative and savvy marketing professionals to meet the needs of our ever-expanding portfolio of clients in the consumer goods, professional services, manufacturing, agriculture, and real estate sectors.
If you’re an experienced marketer with a desire to lead both your clients and client services team to success with your keen ability to create actionable marketing strategies in a fast-paced agency environment – then this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
IDEALLY YOU’RE SOMEONE WHO BRINGS:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a marketing professional in a Marketing Manager and/or Marketing Director role with Agency, Consulting, or Account Management experience
- Expertise as an emerging marketing strategist and strategic account manager with a keen understanding of marketing strategy and execution, as well as client and project management
- Recognition for your problem solving ability and critical thinking skills to creatively meet goals
- Project management prowess with demonstrated critical-path mastery and ability to “get it done”; you’re able to freestyle if needed
- A proven orientation to business growth and the pursuit of new opportunities
- Supervisory experience with ability to empower others to execute with excellence
- Business degree (Bachelors or Masters) – with an emphasis on Marketing or Management strongly preferred
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
With the Director of Oakville CREW office as your champion and ally, you’ll provide leadership to a marketing services team in a way that ensures client success and realization of profitability targets on all projects. As an emerging marketing strategist and client manager, you’ll lead the creation and development of clients’ annual marketing strategies, calendar and budget, and determine and allocate necessary resources (internal/external) to successfully execute client plans.
Project delivery is your forte and you know how to drive results that meet expectations for being on brand, on time, and on budget. A natural team leader, you’ll coach and develop your assigned marketing support team to optimize their performance and development. Additionally, you’ll support business development through participation in sales meetings and networking opportunities.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
CREW offers a competitive compensation package in a fun and challenging work environment and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. Need more reasons to apply? Here are a few:
- Be part of a growing team
- Bi-annual team development sessions held offsite
- The opportunity to take your entrepreneurial spirit to new places
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and we’ll acknowledge all those who express interest. Send your cover letter, resume to apply @ crewmp.com.
Please include in the subject line “Your Name // Marketing Manager - Oakville”
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Strategy: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)