Cellar Hand Jobs Vacancy in Constellation Brands Niagara-on-the-Lake
Constellation Brands Niagara-on-the-Lake urgently required following position for Cellar Hand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cellar Hand Jobs Vacancy in Constellation Brands Niagara-on-the-Lake Jobs Details:
Arterra Wines Canada is Canada’s leading producer and
marketer of wine and wine related products, with
operations in British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec. The
company’s portfolio includes great brands like Jackson
Triggs, Inniskillin, Ruffino, Robert Mondavi, Kim
Crawford and Meiomi. We offer a wide range of exciting
career opportunities in sales, marketing, operations,
production, finance and administration. As a part of the
Arterra Wines Canada team, employees are encouraged to
improve their skills and performance throughout their
careers through various professional and educational
development programs. Arterra Wines Canada provides a
robust onboarding program in addition to ongoing
training initiatives to help employees integrate into
the organization quickly and maximize their growth
We are currently recruiting for a detail oriented,
career driven, team player who is self-motivated and
goal focused to fill the position of Cellar Hand based
out of Inniskillin.
Arterra Wines Canada’s Inniskillin Winery is a
full-service operation from harvest through to final
distribution; operating year round and producing some of
the industry’s most awarded wines. As a whole our
organization emphasizes a collaborative working
environment, offering the systems and structure to
support our continued growth and employment
As a Cellar Hand you will work closely with our
Winemaking team in the creation of our award winning
- Grape Processing: Grape and Juice Reception,
- Fermentation Management: Inoculations, Nutrient
Monitoring, and Digging Out of Fermenters
- Cellar Work: Barrel Work, Racking, Product Transfers,
- Cellar Sanitation: Tank & Barrel Cleaning, and general
- Follow all safety procedures as directed by standard
- Work Order Completion and Compliance
- Safe Operation of Cellar Forklift and Other Winery
- Inventory Control
- Wine and viticulture diploma or equivalent 3-year
- Strong commitment to quality with attention to detail.
- Candidate must be hands on, dependable, and
- Good problem solving abilities along with basic
- Knowledge of safe cellar practices, including safe
- Ability to be trained in confined space entry process
- Knowledge of winery cellar operating procedures.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel an asset
- Teamwork and customer service skills.
- Ability to work shift work including weekends
- Ability to understand and perform mathematic
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and
- Maintain an organized work place.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs.
applications from people with differing abilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates
taking part in all aspects of the selection process.