Customer Service Software Jobs Vacancy in Caseware Toronto
Caseware Toronto urgently required following position for Customer Service Software. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Software Jobs Vacancy in Caseware Toronto Jobs Details:
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used by over 400,000 users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages.
At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
We are currently seeking a new team member to join our downtown Toronto office. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your skills will be appreciated and where you will be given the chance to grow within the organization.
Position hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Respond to inbound, sales-related inquiries about CaseWare International's offerings, providing license pricing, product overviews etc.
- Answer phone and email inquiries from existing and potential clients
- Pre-qualify leads for CaseWare's sales team
- Sign qualified leads up for software demos and trials
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Post-secondary education and/or experience in customer service or software sales
- Pre-sales, lead-generation experience in the software industry is a major advantage
- Experience working in the accounting or financial audit space is an advantage
- Aspiration to grow professionally and co-operate with sales, marketing and other key stakeholders