Bilingual Client Services Representative Montreal Toronto Jobs Vacancy in Franklin Templeton Investments Toronto
- Bilingual Client Services Representative Montreal Toronto
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- Toronto ON
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Franklin Templeton Investments Toronto urgently required following position for Bilingual Client Services Representative Montreal Toronto. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bilingual Client Services Representative Montreal Toronto Jobs Vacancy in Franklin Templeton Investments Toronto Jobs Details:
Bilingual Client Services Representative (Montreal or Toronto)-819057 At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team. What is the Client Services group responsible for? The Client Services group is responsible for providing a positive customer experience for all clients through activities related to broker/dealer back office function, transaction processing, customer contact, shareholder servicing, mutual fund compliance, recordkeeping, and shareholder reporting. Helps to protect the best interests of the funds, shareholders and FTI by providing support to transfer agent strategies and system improvements, and adhering to policies and procedures and workflow processes. What are the on going responsibilities ofa Client Services Representative?
- Answer and process routine to complex customer requests and inquiries, resolves customer concerns/problems and contributes to the resolution of escalated issues by offering solutions within scope of work via inbound or outbound phone calls.
- You will identify customer's current and future needs to proactively enhance the customer experience.
- Actively identify opportunities that contribute to the satisfaction of service and operations goals through workflow, productivity, and quality prioritization.
- You will correspond with customers via phone, fax, email or written correspondence, where appropriate.
- You will adhere to all policies & procedure guidelines and customer service standards to achieve operational, productivity and quality objectives.
- Actively promote new/existing products, services and Marketing and Sales initiatives.
- You may aid less experienced/new team members in escalated situations.
- You will abide by all fund and company policies and regulatory controls and requirements. You will participate in continuous improvement initiatives and support change management activities, as well as identify improvement opportunities to streamline business processes resulting in greater efficiencies, productivity and/or service.
- You will develop and use internal and/or external relationships to achieve shared priorities/goals, satisfy customer needs, resolve problems and increase business insight/awareness. Actively participate in team meetings by providing topics for discussion and offering ideas and feedback.
- You may guide and mentor peers and share subject matter expertise within sphere of influence.
- You may also assist your division with work outside of your role's normal scope and participate in cross training opportunities.
- You should have a University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or Investment Funds Institute Course (IFIC) would be an asset
- Strong relationship building, communication, and problem solving skills are a plus.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft applications
- Bilingual in English and French is required
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center