Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Fibrenoire Montréal
Fibrenoire Montréal urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Fibrenoire Montréal Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for corporate communications through social media management, content writing and creation for the various corporate platforms and internal and external communications. He or she will also be in charge of event management.
- Creation of content and formatting for: website, news blogs, newsletters, social media, customer presentations, technical documentation, brochures, etc.
- Support sales through commercial research: list creation, lead qualification, etc.
- Establish and manage the social media communications strategy (publishing schedule)
- Establish and implement an e-marketing and newsletter strategy for our clients
- Implement Marketing performance reporting
- Plan and execute the creation of new communication materials and promotional tools for presentation of the company’s services
- Management of relations with the creative marketing agency and with providers
- Manage corporate events and client invitations
- Support human resources in their HR Marketing needs
- Come up with new creative ideas and challenge the status quo
Qualifications and Competencies
- University degree in marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar position
- Autonomy, initiative, resourcefulness and versatility are essential
- An intrapreneur with business acumen
- Pronounced interest in the telecommunications industry
- Hard-worker and results oriented person
- Passionate about marketing and on the lookout for new trends and marketing and social media practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Good sense of analysis and information synthesis
- Excellent management of priorities and ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
Tools you will work with:
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- ERP Netsuite
Please include a link to your marketing portfolio and/or professional achievements (advantage).
Our values: It will be TRIP-E-y
Transparency: Providing the right information in the right context.
Results: Taking the necessary means to achieve our goals.
Innovativity: Accepting and taking part in change.
Professionalism: Aiming for the highest quality in all our actions.
Engagement: Take ownership of common goals to contribute to the team’s success.
What we offer you:
The success of Fibrenoire is owed to each team of its member’s forces. This is why we commit to offering you the following:
- A stimulating work environment always open to new ideas
- Training and development in line with your ambitions
- Flexibility in work schedules and the possibility of working from home
- Outstanding salary and benefits.
- Easy access to public transportation (5 minutes away from two metro stations (Parc and Acadie) and many bus lines (80, 92, 179))
- An exceptional social life including after-work events, annual tournaments, sumo challenges, tailgate parties and so much more
Job Type: Full-time