Analyst Strategy And Corporate Development Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto
Cibc Toronto urgently required following position for Analyst Strategy And Corporate Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Strategy And Corporate Development Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto Jobs Details:
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
As a member of the team, you will be focused on supporting the development and implementation of business strategies and initiatives and execution of transactions to enable CIBC to deliver on its overall strategic priorities and goals. You will be expected to provide a broad range of analytical, financial modelling, research and presentation preparation support across all four of CIBC’s Business Units.
How You’ll Succeed
- Business Strategy – Support members of the S&CD team in the development of business strategies and plans to enable CIBC to deliver on its mandate, goals and objectives. Assist with the formulation of strategy and execution of strategic initiatives, including organic growth, acquisitions, investments and divestitures. Prepare presentations for internal clients that may include CIBC’s Executive Committee and its Board of Directors.
- Research and Due Diligence – Assist with due diligence and project management on transactions and strategic initiatives. Perform micro and macro research to evaluate potential opportunities and ensure S&CD has robust competitive intelligence and strong awareness of trends, industry developments, client needs and regulatory changes
- Financial Modeling - Assist with financial modeling, in-depth valuation and other financial analysis
Who You Are
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You can demonstrate experience in a similar role with superior analytical and quantitative skills (i.e. financial and data analysis). It’s an asset if you have investment banking, accounting (transaction services), corporate development, management consulting, advisory or valuation experiences.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role. Working hours will depend on project demands.