Utility Service Mechanic Jobs Vacancy in Commercial Truck Equipment Surrey
Commercial Truck Equipment Surrey urgently required following position for Utility Service Mechanic. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Utility Service Mechanic Jobs Vacancy in Commercial Truck Equipment Surrey Jobs Details:
Commercial Truck Equipment Co. , a leader in the truck equipment industry, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Surrey branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as in a team environment
- Previous experience diagnosing, servicing and/or installing utility equipment such as aerial man lifts, digger derricks, articulating cranes and/or stiff boom cranes is a must
- An ability to demonstrate a qualified understanding of hydraulic systems and ability to read hydraulic schematics is required
- A strong understanding of electrical systems, as well as an understanding of electrical troubleshooting as it relates to truck equipment is considered an asset
- An understanding of CSA standards C225-10 & Z150 would be considered an asset
- Valid BC Class 5, air brake endorsement, driver’s license or equivalent
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journey-person ticket
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to safety
- Detail oriented, dependable, and punctual
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service
- Ideally be computer literate
- Knowledge of the Utility industry
- Utility equipment installation, repair, and servicing
- Ensure adherence to pre-established standards of performance
- Operate workshop lifting devices
Please feel free to contact Mike Thomson , Service Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
To Apply Please submit resume to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Utility Mechanic vacancy’
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.