Customer Service Representative Personal Insurance Jobs Vacancy in Aig Vancouver
- Customer Service Representative Personal Insurance
- Vancouver BC
- 10 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Aig Vancouver urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative Personal Insurance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Personal Insurance Jobs Vacancy in Aig Vancouver Jobs Details:
Functional Area:OP - Operations Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel Relocation Provided: No AIG Insurance Company of Canada
Our Private Client Group (Personal Insurance) offers a comprehensive, customized approach to managing risks and reducing vulnerabilities. We are looking for a customer service representative, for our home and auto products designed for our high net worth customers and their families. If you enjoy collaborating and building relationships with internal and external partners, participating in on-the-job learning and want to build a career in the insurance industry, then we would like to hear from you. Located in downtown Vancouver, you will be a member of a national team reporting to the Client Services Operations Director in Toronto.
- Handle broker requests for new business and policy changes while providing exceptional customer service;
- Respond to broker inquiries, via phone and e-mail, and provide quotes to brokers;
- Conduct regular follow up with brokers for additional policy / client information;
- Review incoming requests, making appropriate decisions and processing accordingly;
- File set-up and maintenance on personal risk system;
- Ongoing liaison with underwriters regarding decisions on accounts;
- Process cancellation requests
- Assist in mailing of policy documents when needed
- University Degree and/or enrollment in the Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) program
- A minimum of 3 years customer service experience, gained from retail/hospitalilty, would be an asset
- Bilingual (English/Chinese) as asset
- Ability to solve issues/problems and take initiative to provide solutions
- Quick learner with a strong attention to detail, is imperative
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Aptitude for evaluating, analyzing and interpreting information;
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines, as well as in a team oriented approach to accomplish goals
- Confident knowledge of systems and PC applications (Windows, Outlook, MS Word, Excel and data processing systems)
AIG Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives