Inside Sales Support Representative Jobs Vacancy in Pinpoint Gps Solutions Mississauga
Pinpoint Gps Solutions Mississauga urgently required following position for Inside Sales Support Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Support Representative Jobs Vacancy in Pinpoint Gps Solutions Mississauga Jobs Details:
Inside Sales/Sales Support Representative
Life is short. Work somewhere where you can make a difference. Would you like to stimulate the initial customer interest that turns into lasting business relationships and sales growth for the company?
PinPoint GPS Solutions has an opportunity for an enthusiastic, sales-oriented individual with a passion for uncovering the needs of potential customers and a strong sales orientation to represent our company and products. The Inside Sales/Sales Support Representative must be a high energy, highly driven, and customer-driven individual who can work in our fast-paced environment. You will connect with potential customers across Canada and schedule appointments with decision makers who are interested in our unique approach to GPS truck and trailer fleet management. You will work closely with the Direct Sales Team and help to maximize potential revenues.
Your “can-do” and “never-say-never” attitude is what we need; and where challenge is not something you run from.
Why join PinPoint GPS
PinPoint GPS Solutions is a leading provider of GPS fleet tracking and mobile workforce management. With more than 20 years in telecommunications management, we understand the technology requirements to help businesses achieve objectives and get to the next level. We have clients, big and small, across Canada and the United States. We serve various key industries including construction and trades, logistics, waste management, landscape and snow removal, and energy.
Our products and services help companies increase their return on investment through fleet measurements. Our system is made easy with our customizable reports, tracking programs and array of professional services tailored to customers’ needs.
- Conduct outbound sales calls to prospective new customers
- Persuasively story-sell over the phone to develop relationships
- Gather information on customer needs and current issues
- Secure appointments with prospective decision makers
- Research companies to identify potential new business opportunities
- Consult with clients on best practices to increase their ROI
- Liaise with direct sales, technical support, finance and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep accurate, detailed records of all sales activity in CRM (Zoho)
- Support Direct Sales Team to prepare and send quotes
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects, including key decision makers
- Create and refer qualified opportunities to Direct Sales Team as appropriate.
- Assist in preparation of consolidated report on daily/monthly sales performance
- Arrange for product demos for end-user customers as required
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings
- Attend industry trade shows as appropriate to develop industry expertise and to build network
- Support launch and communication of sales promotions to customers
- Attain the achievement of quota targets
- Continued education of product knowledge
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as required/assigned
Qualities, Skills and Requirements
- Inside Sales and/or Customer Service experience
- A solid track record for identifying and engaging new customers/business opportunities by phone to consistently exceed targets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, excellent telephone sales skills
- Zoho CRM experience an asset
- Proficient computer skills and aptitude in Microsoft Office suite
- Able to prepare quotes using financial/mathematical aptitude and eye for accuracy and detail.
- Strong business acumen and presence; comfortable selling at Executive/Owner level
- Naturally curious and embraces question-based selling techniques
- Driven, persistent, and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial spirit and motivated to achieve goals
- No fear, no barriers and no excuses attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Able to self-motivate and work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities, attention to detail.
- Exhibits the Pinpoint GPS values: Speed, Performance, Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, and Integrity
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Completion of High School Diploma/Post Secondary education or equivalent work experience
- Generous base salary with commission bonuses with no cap on earnings
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Inside Sales: 2 years
- Mississauga, ON