Group Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hornblower Canada Niagara
Hornblower Canada Niagara urgently required following position for Group Sales Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Group Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Hornblower Canada Niagara Jobs Details:
The Group Sales Coordinator is responsible for processing group reservations, as well as answering group and individual phone lines and emails. The coordinator will also act as the onsite representative for the Sales Department and may conduct youth and travel Group orientations. The coordinator will troubleshoot and assist groups that arrive without reservations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- process all Group reservation requests, modifications, payments and cancellations received by phone, email, fax and all other sources
- prepare sales contracts, correspondence, reports, forms, direct mail pieces, etc., as requested by Manager, Group Sales
- develop and maintain contact databases
- provide interested groups with appropriate sales i nformation, reservation forms, contracts, processed itineraries and confirmation
- resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problem
- provide support to the Group Arrivals Team where needed for day of arrivals, reservation discrepancies
- identify and sell to new revenue streams as assigned
- support sales actions, FAM’s, visits, promotions to ensure excellent service and sales
- responsible for maintaining excellent relations and increasing revenues for tour travel market
- set up billing accounts
- maintain relationships with tour operator planners, buyers, guides, etc.
- fulfill sales pr otocol to maximize revenue opportunities through up-sells and cross sales
- assists Reservation Agents with incoming calls, inquiries, modifications or cancellations received by phone, email, fax or other sources
- other duties as assigned
- two years guest service/hospitality or marketing/sales experience required
- knowledge of another language in addition to English is preferred
- proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- high School Diploma required; some college coursework preferred