Retail Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Swatch Group Canada Toronto
Swatch Group Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Retail Operations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Swatch Group Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
The Retail Operations Coordinator assists in managing the day to day operations for current and future brick and mortar locations resulting in achieving bottom line financial objectives. This will include specific responsibilities in the areas of Budgets, Systems Operations, General Operations for existing and new stores. They are responsible for monitoring budgets, payroll, store supplies, sales performance and to provide the necessary tools and metrics to achieve financial targets. Responsible for coordinating logistics for construction, vendors, supplies for new store openings, remodels, and relocations while implementing best practices to generate incremental revenue and stimulate future store growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- General supervision, coaching and ability to provide feedback about the field team.
- Conduct store visits to review metrics, instill best practices and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Role model’s exemplary customer service through personal contact with customers.
- Analyze staff KPI’s and utilize in developing motivational tools.
- Work with Managers to implement store staffing matrix geared around peak selling days/periods/productivity.
- Monitor each store’s payroll percentages weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually to achieve budget goals
- Follow up and track all communication from the field (weekly payroll recap, store recaps, cycle counts, inventory information, operational compliance reporting, etc).
- Partner with planning and allocation on system needs and support (transfers, product needs, etc.)
Execute Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for maintenance of the policy and procedure manual, receiving updates from all business partners, making necessary changes and communicate and train the field organization regarding P&P with HR Business Partner.
- Observes all company policies and ensures all stores compliance to ensure all safety standards are achieved.
- Monitor, analyze and report on data.
- Responsible for taking a lead role in development and execution of operational reports and completing required monthly\weekly\yearly reports as required to HQ.
- Analyze all store reward and incentive programs.
- Provide operational best practices and processes for retail that will improve efficiency while helping to drive sales and profitability.
- Responsible for coordinating all repair and maintenance needs and cleanliness for all retail locations.
- Work with Brand Manager to prepare and manage construction budgets, bid review, and Project Manage new store openings, remodels and relocations, repair and maintenance to ensure on time and on budget execution and ensure all documents are organized and filed systematically.
- Remain flexible and available for any company projects (e.g. employee sales, flash sales, pop up shops, etc.)
- Remain available to handle store overnight installations and emergencies of any nature.
Coordinate with Shared Services
- Partner with cross channel departments to field questions – sales audit, chargebacks, inventory questions, etc.
- Partner with IT on System upgrades and associated training requirements (not Cegid).
- Prepare and manage construction budgets, bid review, and Project Manage new store openings, remodels and relocations, repair and maintenance to ensure on time and on budget execution and ensure all documents are organized and filed systematically.
- Work with Finance to ensure month end audits of all sales data and deposits, researching, resolving and reporting on all discrepancies.
- Advanced Excel formulas, Pivots, Vlookups, Functions, etc.
- College or University Graduate in related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Retail Operations Experience.
- Experience with mail chimp, mail merge, Photoshop
- Ability to plan and project manage store openings
- Proven ability to manage operating budgets
- Must be organized and able to multi task.
- Ability to delegate, think autonomously and to solve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to a maximum 60% of the time and remain flexible with work schedule (able to travel 2+ weeks at a time, work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in the field as needed, including overnights.
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with cross functional teams.
- Ability to interact with company executives, consultants, vendors, contractors, and people at all levels
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and commitment to achieving targets and deadlines.
- Driver’s License.
What you'll do here:
- Oversee key organizational and operational systems and reporting for Retail Brick and Mortar locations.
- Communicate KPI metrics to our HR Business Partner and floor staff to ensure that all brand ambassadors are achieving and exceeding required performance
What you'll bring to the table:
- Excitement to lead a team confidently and inspire teammates
- Think about the big picture and solve problems creatively
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Have the willingness to learn, improve, and become a valuable member of the team
- Retail operations expertise
- Effective manager of people, supporting employee development and performance excellence through Talent Management initiatives
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Operations: 3 years
- Toronto, ON