Bluecoat Packetshaper Telecom Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Progression Montréal
Progression Montréal urgently required following position for Bluecoat Packetshaper Telecom Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bluecoat Packetshaper Telecom Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Progression Montréal Jobs Details:
Role description: This role is responsible for the production of engineering specifications for telecom technologies to ensure the overall stability, integrity performance of our telecommunication services. This includes testing, setting engineering and configuration standards as well as visiting and inspecting field sites. This role reviews, analyzes, evaluates and maintains an organization's telecommunications system. It also designs, develops, and tests of telecommunications software solutions, and provides customer training of the telecommunications features and functionality. The role may operate in a project, enhancement or 3rd level support environment.
Summary of tasks:
- Contribute to the solution architecture by identifying the degree of re-use of existing telecom infrastructure and capacity versus the need for expansion.
- Translate the conceptual technology solution architecture and the telecom model into engineering specifications. Ensure integration between all relevant telecom technologies
- Ensure that the engineering specifications meet all business requirements
- Guide the Telecom Integrator(s) through the engineer specifications. Address any potential engineering issues with them.Assist with field installations, when required.
- Conduct preliminary and/or systems integration testing and log results.
- Determine appropriate resolution/solution through root-cause analysis and impact analysis
- Define and maintain engineering and configuration standards
- For support issues or enhancements, determine appropriate resolution/solution through root cause analysis and impact analysis
- For support issues or enhancements, provide labour and material estimates
- Visit and inspect field sites
- Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate I&T standards (eg. Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, etc.)
- In-depth expertise of 4 to 5 technical area including complex troubleshooting PLUS 10+ years of experience;
- Packetshaper Bluecoat;
- PS-200 and PS-500 experience;
- Understand classification on the packetshaper;
- Good communication with buisness analysis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Packetshaper Bluecoat: 10 years
- Montréal, QC