Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Multiview Locates Mississauga
Multiview Locates Mississauga urgently required following position for Operations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Multiview Locates Mississauga Jobs Details:
multiVIEW is a professional services firm that specializes in Utility Locating, Concrete Scanning, Subsurface Utility Engineering, Hydro Excavation, Sewer Camera Inspections and Near-Surface Geophysics. During nearly 30 years in business, multiVIEW has collected, analyzed, prepared and delivered advanced subsurface data to empower thousands of construction, geotechnical, engineering, architectural and environmental projects around the world.
Reporting to the Director, and working closely with the Project and Estimation teams, the Operations Manager leads a team of field staff, supervisors and dispatchers to deliver high quality field data collection services in the Ontario and Quebec Regions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages a team of field and office-based staff including field supervisors, dispatchers and technicians.
- Responsibility for day-to-day work assignments, direction and the development of staff.
- Works to standardize department procedures, influence training programs, develop SOP’s and drive continuous improvement in all department activities.
- Ensures that all aspects of staff development are effective including recruitment, training and development, performance management, and reward and recognition.
- Manages field operations from the establishment of a contract through to successful service delivery. Defines scope and project planning for large projects, this includes full responsibility for cost management, site and employee safety, work quality, and staff productivity.
- Manages all utility coordination and Permitting activities.
- Engages and oversees sub-contractors as required.
- Establishes and maintains work and staffing forecasts and plans, and balances operational team loading based on client need and staff availability.
- Oversees the management and maintenance of company fleet and all service related equipment and technologies.
- Establishes a presence and positive reputation with clients in the industry, ensuring strong customer retention.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8 – 10 years management experience preferably in construction, technical route service or engineering.
- Collaborative and engaging management style.
- Experience managing 100+ employees out of multiple locations.
- Experience with telecommunications/utilities, construction engineering, or the surveying industry preferred.
- Experience managing continuous improvement projects, LEAN/Six Sigma preferred.
- Degree in a related subject – PMP Preferred.
- Licensed Engineer, P. Eng. considered an asset.
- Experience with fleet maintenance and CVOR compliance an asset.
- Customer service orientation and excellent relationship building skills.
- Able to work on job sites outside as required.
- Excellent computer skills with exposure to computerized management systems.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
- Company Paid Health Benefits
- Education Reimbursement Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Personal Days
multiVIEW Locates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To confidentially apply, please email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com or click below: