Supervisor Accounts Payable Controls And Continuous Improvement Jobs Vacancy in Resolute Forest Products Quebec City
- Supervisor Accounts Payable Controls And Continuous Improvement
- Resolute Forest Products
- Quebec City QC
- 18 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Resolute Forest Products Quebec City urgently required following position for Supervisor Accounts Payable Controls And Continuous Improvement. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supervisor Accounts Payable Controls And Continuous Improvement Jobs Vacancy in Resolute Forest Products Quebec City Jobs Details:
Focused on both environmental stewardship and financial success, Resolute Forest Products offers promising and fulfilling job opportunities, where motivated individuals have every chance to accelerate their careers. If you are passionate and ready to make a difference, Resolute is the company that will assure you of success.
Our Montréal location in Quebec, Canada is currently seeking talent to fill the position of Supervisor, Accounts Payable - Controls and Continuous Improvement. This job is permanent, full-time. The preferred starting date would be 03/05/2018.
Supervisor, Accounts Payable - Controls and Continuous Improvement
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic person who would like to join our professional payroll team. You must have a progressive and innovative attitude and be ready to take on challenges!
- Lead, train and mentor a team of technicians and account clerks for pay;
- Set goals and objectives for your team to boost performance;
- Analyze, develop and implement controls and procedures for the department;
- Use analytical skills so that in-depth assessments can identify problems at the source and solve them;
- Establish, review and present key performance indicators;
- Manage and delegate workload fairly across the team;
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors;
- Manage and help solve the problems of internal and external suppliers;
- Establish communication with suppliers to resolve payment issues;
- Review the age of accounts payable and the payment request from suppliers and suppliers to ensure timely approval of invoices and payments;
- Manage the receipt of communications from internal and external clients;
- Revise and approve the reconciliation of GL's accounts under its responsibility;
- Ensure effective management of the corporate travel and business expenses system.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Director, you will oversee a results-oriented team who is encouraged to go beyond expectations. You have under your direct responsibility, a team of three employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce with specialization in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent experience;
- Four years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Accounting designation (CPA), an asset;
- Knowledge in SAP, an asset.
Your skills :
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both official languages;
- Ability to work in a team, communicate with all levels of organization and adapt quickly to change;
- Analytical skills and the ability to make timely and sound decisions, even when the information you have is incomplete and / or under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent management of priorities and organization of work allocated to the team;
- Experience in data processing and ability and interest in systems;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel;
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement.
We will only communicate with successful applicants.
Resolute Forest Products is committed to the principles of equality in employment.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Resolute Forest Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobs where you grow
We are a global leader in the forest products industry offering a dynamic and safe work environment with opportunities and challenges that will help develop your skills.
With a diverse range of pulp, paper, tissue and wood products sold in over 70 countries, Resolute owns or operates some 40 manufacturing facilities, as well as power generation assets, in Canada and the United States.
We are a company writing a new story for itself in a rapidly changing industry. We have made important inroads to ensure long-term profitability and to be an environmental supplier of choice. In order to remain a leader in our field, we are looking for individuals who are driven and eager to learn. Come take part of our history and be part of the change!