Account Representative Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Employment Partners Laval
Healthcare Employment Partners Laval urgently required following position for Account Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Account Representative Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare Employment Partners Laval Jobs Details:
Healthcare Employment Partners is looking for a dynamic Account Representative with previous experience in the healthcare industry and good understanding of recruiting cycle. Major responsibilities include prospecting new accounts providing a consultative approach in building long term relationships and to promote and expand services.
This is a great opportunity based on our branch office in Montreal and you are going to be part of a very dynamic and efficient team that will back you up to every level.
Responsibilities of the Account Representative:
- Build collaborative relationships with hospitals, multi-hospital systems and post acute providers to facilitate recruiting services. (phone prospecting)
- Consult with existing clients to anticipate future staffing needs and deliver collaborative solutions.
- Ensure the successful establishment of accounts and the smooth transition to the recruiting team
- Collaborate with the recruiting team in order to properly assess client’s staffing needs.
- Log and maintain all your daily activities to our CRM system
Requirements of the Account Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare sales experience, including calling on hospitals, post acute providers & C-level executives, is required
- Previous experience in HR or understanding of the recruiting cycle is a plus
- Self-motivated and proven closer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and good computer skills required.
- Excellent knowledge of professional social networks LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Plus
- Good knowledge of CRM systems, Salesforce CRM is preferred
Compensation of the Account Representative:
- Competitive commissions based income
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
We are an expanding company in the healthcare industry with over 10 years of experience providing staffing and recruiting solutions nationwide in US. Our unique approach in meeting our customers’ needs with a personalized service focusing on finding the right fit with speed and efficiency sets us apart from our competitors.