Service Technician Lawrence Ave Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Toronto
Tesla Toronto urgently required following position for Service Technician Lawrence Ave. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Technician Lawrence Ave Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Toronto Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Service Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. This position is customer facing, so solid customer service skills combined with exceptional 'hands on' technical ability go hand in hand. This position is located at the service center; however, it may require travel occasionally. Communication is highly important. Excellent Oral and Written communication required. If you are able to deliver strong customer satisfaction consistently, are motivated and a team player, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Performs entry-level work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles.
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications.
- Pick up and deliver customer vehicles using full size van and 20ft trailer.
- Perform Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI) of new cars.
- Maintain records of time and materials.
- Order shop supplies and parts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Help maintain vehicle cleanliness of customer cars.
- Support journeymen technicians as needed
- Knowledge of: Methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles. Operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand power tools, shop tools, and automotive and electrical test equipment
- Efficient skills in basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Clean driving record is imperative
- High School Diploma.
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus
- Retail automotive service experience a plus.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program