System Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Keter Canada Inc Milton
Keter Canada Inc Milton urgently required following position for System Support Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Keter Canada Inc Milton Jobs Details:
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Keter Plastic is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of resin-based household and garden consumer products. With a focus on innovation driven by consumer insight, Keter provides an impressive range of furniture, storage and organization solutions. Each and every Keter product is thoughtfully engineered to combine the durability of plastic, attractive design and unparalleled functionality. Our ongoing commitment to simplify and enhance the daily lives of consumers has been key to our global success..
Supporting and maintaining the company’s systems, network, and telecommunications systems. Identifying network requirements, installing hardware upgrades and monitoring overall performance.
- Provides hands on 1st level support to the company’s employees in all matters relating to the company’s network, telecommunications systems and workstation infrastructure.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems and SAP issues, escalating problems to vendor. Manages resolution to problems with a “hands-on” approach.
- Diagnoses hardware and software problems and replaces defective components
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Post secondary education in computer sciences or
- Industry standard certificates (A+, Network+, MCP, etc) or
- 1-3 years verified in a similar role
Job Type: Full-time
- IT Support: 1 year