Maintenance Technician Fabricator Jobs Vacancy in Bulk Tech Inc Shakespeare
Bulk Tech Inc Shakespeare urgently required following position for Maintenance Technician Fabricator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Technician Fabricator Jobs Vacancy in Bulk Tech Inc Shakespeare Jobs Details:
Bulk Tech Incis a family owned welding and manufacturing shop located 20 minutes outside KW. We specialize in fabricating powdercoated storage tanks, primarily for the Ag industry. We are looking for an experienced maintenance technician, with some fabrication experience to join our team and take on this in our welding and plastic moulding shops.
Check out what we do online at www.bulktech.ca!
Hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm, with the opportunity to earn overtime as well. After a 90-day probationary period, we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
If you have at least 4 years of experience in maintenance and/or fabrication, a strong work ethic, and want to be a part of our fast-paced, dedicated team, apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Fabricate, maintain and repair jigs, carts and tooling used in the production process.
- Fabricate parts using metal shaping machines, like a hydraulic brake, punch, shear, etc.
- MIG/GMAW experience and proficiency.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Strong work ethic and effort
- Initiative and willingness to participate in continuous improvement culture
- Good punctuality and attendance
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints/drawings
- Excellent quality of work and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
Please send your resume by replying to this ad, in person, or by mail to Bulk Tech Inc. 4440 Perth Road 107, New Hamburg, ON N3A 3Y3
Job Type: Full-time