Procurement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Lan Solutions Corp Calgary
Lan Solutions Corp Calgary urgently required following position for Procurement Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procurement Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Lan Solutions Corp Calgary Jobs Details:
We are an IT services company looking for an organized, outgoing and experienced IT Procurement Specialist who will work with partners such as Dell, Microsoft, Barracuda and Fortinet, in the quoting and purchasing of hardware and software for our customers throughout Western Canada. You will be working in in a fast-paced and exciting environment with one of Calgary's most respected IT companies.
We are eager to meet with qualified applicants looking to share their experience with us. If you are ready to upgrade your career, are committed to premium service delivery, and are ready to work in a dynamic company, please submit your resume for review.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities of the IT Procurement Specialist will include:
- Procurement activities such as quotes, purchase orders, change orders, proposals, job costing, sourcing, negotiating, vendor relations, warranties, lead times, expediting, supplier bid evaluations, order entry and matching PO's with delivery receipts and invoices.
- Managing relationships with our numerous partners.
- Prompt and effective communication (phone or email) with our clients.
- Inventory management and appropriate organization of products within our purchasing application.
- Maintaining an awareness of up-and-coming technologies.
- Working with our technical and business development team to ensure we are offering the most effective solutions.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in technology end-to-end purchasing.
- Experience with Microsoft licensing, including Office 365.
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware components.
- Understanding of backup, firewall and standard network hardware.
- Self-motivated with exceptional time management skills, strong technical and organizational skills.
- Understanding of IT industry best practices.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities, stay focused, negotiate and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Purchasing (in the IT industry): 2 years
- Calgary, AB