Lead Soccer Coach For Toddlers And Young Children Jobs Vacancy in Little Kickers Ottawa
Little Kickers Ottawa urgently required following position for Lead Soccer Coach For Toddlers And Young Children. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Soccer Coach For Toddlers And Young Children Jobs Vacancy in Little Kickers Ottawa Jobs Details:
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of an amazing team and gain valuable experience working with children of all abilities on a weekly basis.
Our coaching family will help guide you through your training and we offer unlimited support to ensure you get the most out of running your sessions.
We offer coaches the opportunity to progress from Assistant to Lead to Mentor to Coaching Director (Pay Scale Range- $14-$20ph). In addition advanced lead coaches receive bonuses.
All coaches must be available to coach Saturday and/or Sunday mornings and be passionate about working with children.
We expect ALL coaches to be 100% reliable and have high levels of energy/enthusiasm!
- Soccer playing/coaching experience
- Experience of communicating with members of the general public and young children
- Physical fitness and stamina
- A personal commitment to sustaining professional working practices in the workplace at all times including excellent timekeeping and punctuality skills (Essential)
- The right aptitude for coaching young children (under 7’s)
- Ability to work as part of a team.
1. Proactive pre-session planning of each Little Kickers activity session attended
2. Punctual, accurate and safe delivery of the soccer activity coaching content in the Little Kickers programme during the session, as the Lead coach
3. Monitoring and maintenance of a safe environment at all times during the session
4. Reporting to and coordination with your employer to ensure the maintenance of high quality Little Kickers sessions at all times.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
- Coaching: 1 year
- Child Care: 1 year
- Soccer: 1 year
- Ottawa, ON
- Drivers License