Tour Ordinator Student Group Travel Jobs Vacancy in Educational World Tours North Vancouver
Educational World Tours North Vancouver urgently required following position for Tour Ordinator Student Group Travel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tour Ordinator Student Group Travel Jobs Vacancy in Educational World Tours North Vancouver Jobs Details:
We are looking for a tour co-ordinator to help in our student group tour operations. The applicant will be working with our student group tours to domestic and international destinations.
Educational World Tours is a small company made up of a self-motivated and friendly team.
Our busy season is September to mid November and from January to May each year so taking holidays would be at a minimum during these times.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Group air bookings.
- Handling our student group tours from the beginning to the end! This includes talking with clients by phone and e-mail to create customised itineraries and quotes, making all the reservations for air and land for each itinerary, creating final itineraries, tour instructions, vouchers, invoicing and tour accounts.
- Insides sales and follow up of quotes.
- Helping to man our trade booth during conferences (1 or 2 times a year).
- Travelling with groups (1 or 2 times a year).
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a good attention to detail and be good with figures.
- Group tour operations is helpful but we will train.
- Strong computer skills are a must – using word and excel programs.
- A confident and friendly phone manner with strong interpersonal skills.
- We are looking for a self-motivated and organised individual.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Aptitude for selling.
- Competitive salary.
- 2 weeks holiday.
- Extra travel incentives
- Eligible for extended medical after probationary period
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- North Vancouver, BC
- Travel Coordination: 5 years