Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Vancootech Investment Burnaby
Vancootech Investment Burnaby urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Vancootech Investment Burnaby Jobs Details:
VancooTech Investment, based in Vancouver area British Columbia, is a venture investor focusing on deep technology companies that are disrupting the industry with revolutionary technologies, products, and solutions.
We are currently hiring for an entry level Analyst position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Market analysis: perform market research and competitive analysis to identify potential investment candidates. Assess market potential, business models, competitive dynamics, customer traction, and management teams to help narrow prospect funnels in key investing areas.
- Investment analysis: develop financial and operating models for target companies. Create scenario-based returns analysis to support investment decision-making.
- Due diligence and documentation: draft investment memo and business plans to support the investment process. Support due diligence, including coordination with legal and financial counsels, interviewing users or potential customers, report drafting, etc.
- Post-deal management: support the investment team on adding value to portfolio companies
Qualifications and Skills
- Analytical capacity: strong analytical skills with high intellectual acumen and an ability to articulate in a clear and structured manner.
- Knowledge of industry research and equity research, and skilled in assessing markets and companies.
- Personality: Passionate about Venture Capital investment, and technology innovations.
- Performance driven, outgoing, curious, a good listener, a team player, well organized, high-bandwidth, self-initiative, and high integrity.
- A technology background would be a plus.
- Ability to speak and write Mandarin would be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time