Net Developer Jobs Vacancy in Sym Tech Dealer Services Richmond Hill
Sym Tech Dealer Services Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Net Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Net Developer Jobs Vacancy in Sym Tech Dealer Services Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
Drive Your Career Forward with Sym-Tech Dealer Services
Celebrating over 45 years of growth, Sym-Tech is a leading finance and insurance provider to the retail automotive industry. At-Sym-Tech we are looking for associates who share our passion for innovation, creativity and results! We are passionate about delivering excellent client service, an outstanding employee experience and opportunities to learn and grow professionally. Sym-Tech is growing quickly and that means endless ways to make a real difference!
We are currently recruiting for a .NET Developer to join our IT team located in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
A career with us offers:
- A fun, fast paced culture
- Competitive wages and benefits
- On-going industry training programs and professional development opportunities
- A professional, collaborative and progressive work environment
- An empowering atmosphere where people are inspired to do great work
- The chance to work with some of the best in the business!
Reporting directly to the Manager, Business Applications, the Senior Intermediate is largely responsible for providing programming and operational database services to the organization for the key applications required to meet the strategic objectives of Sym-Tech.
This role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of application and the requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with the business line customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day engagement with information technology application delivery and support team to ensure application delivery milestones and operational goals are met.
- Design and develop complex web components, scalable and robust web services based on C# .NET and SQL Server.
- Work with cross-functional teams of technical and business experts using Kanban development methodology
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided. Assure response to help desk requests in a timely fashion. Work closely with IT Help Desk and other IT teams to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Develop, maintain and publish related design documentation, standard operating procedures, policies and knowledge base documents. Provide knowledge transfer to other IT teams to enable them to assist in supporting the application environments.
- Attends, and participates in staff meetings and related activities, and attends workshops/training to keep current with application issues, trends, and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- 5+ years in Microsoft Web stack development
- NET 4.7, ASP.NET Core
- Strong fundamental understanding of C# and Object Oriented Programming
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC, Entity framework, and LINQ
- Strong experience with SQL Server databases design, development, T-SQL stored procedures, performance tuning and optimization of SQL code.
- Strong experience with building and using API and Web Services (WebAPI)
- Experience with service oriented architectures
- Knowledge of REST API modeling and design
- Strong experience with AJAX, XML and JSON
- Experience with a variety of Front End frameworks (e.g. React , JQuery, Knockout JS, Angular)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Using Subversion version control system
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experienced with production support and monitoring practices
- Leadership – desire to share knowledge and provide mentorship
- Excellent time and workload management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
To apply email resume or call 905-889-5390 Ext: 2130
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- .NET: 5 years
- AJAX,Bootstrap,Json: 1 year
- AngularJS: 5 years