Associate Program Manager Quality And Compliance Jobs Vacancy in Amerisourcebergen Montréal
Amerisourcebergen Montréal urgently required following position for Associate Program Manager Quality And Compliance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Program Manager Quality And Compliance Jobs Vacancy in Amerisourcebergen Montréal Jobs Details:
Associate Program Manager, Quality and Compliance - 00001NOG Description POSITION SUMMARY:
The Associate Project Manager (APM) is responsible for assisting the Program Manager in undertaking the management, planning and implementation of specific projects assigned to him/her, within the Specialty Services department. Projects are to be implemented through an internal program structure.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ongoing maintenance of the assigned projects;
- Protocol adherence;
- Documentation in case files (electronic and hard files);
- Database use and accuracy of information collected;
- Participation in client consultations and working sessions in collaboration with the manager or in the manager’s absence;
- Identification of training needs based on monitoring and lead refresher training as required and determined necessary in collaboration with the manager;
- Identification of needs for modification of program database, protocols and current processes;
- Daily and on-going client project communications;
- Assistance and back up to the manager; and other departments as needed
- Client reporting;
- The Associate Project Manager will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent in a related discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the healthcare, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (or similar);
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, PowerPoint);
- Proven ability to organize time, set priorities and multi-task in order to meet various competing work deadlines;
- Candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Adaptability to change and to learn new skills as required;
- Attention to detail; and
- Project management experience is an asset.
1. Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution industry2. Working knowledge of automated warehouse operating system 3. Strong business and financial acumen 4. Strong analytical and mathematical skills 5. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing 6. Effective interpersonal and leadership skills 7. Effective organizational skills; attention to detail 8. Ability to consistently meet deadlines 9. Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently 10.Excellent presentation skills 11.Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs Organization : Canada Job : Consulting Jobs Schedule : Full-time Primary Location : Canada-Quebec-Montreal