Cad Drafter Designer Jobs Vacancy in Qsp Geographics Inc Toronto
Qsp Geographics Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Cad Drafter Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cad Drafter Designer Jobs Vacancy in Qsp Geographics Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
QSP Geographics Inc. is a leading GIS/CADD/GPS and consulting services company with over 29 years of experience.
We are currently seeking a CAD Drafter/Designer in Toronto for full time work. The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) experience using 2D and/or 3D applications such as Bentley MicroStation and/or Autodesk AutoCAD
- Experience drafting as-built and construction drawings for utilities
- Field collection experience for the creation of as-built drawings and field sketches
- GIS experience with Esri products would be considered an asset
- GPS field collection and/or survey experience using Total Station or similar survey grade equipment would be considered an asset
- Post-secondary diploma in Engineering Technology (Civil) or equivalent knowledge
- Two (2) or more years industry experience
In addition to having:
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are highly regarded.
- A good understanding and command of the English language.
- Ability to work independently or part of a larger team environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates
- A full comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible hours
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil Engineering: 2 years
- MicroStation: 1 year
- Drafting: 2 years
- CAD: 2 years
- Toronto, ON