Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Ims Incorporated Toronto
Ims Incorporated Toronto urgently required following position for Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Ims Incorporated Toronto Jobs Details:
Our Company is more than just a business to us – our emphases is people. We offer a passionate team-oriented work environment and treat everyone with the equal respect they deserve. If you are a team oriented, energetic sales professional who is looking for a rewarding career continue reading!
Our bottom line is good people are our most valuable asset and are the main reason behind our 30 years of success.
About the Company:
With 30 years under our belt we have offices in Toronto, Los Angeles, Miami and New York! IMS Incorporated is THE Real Estate statistic company of choice within North America, we are looking for team members that have an entrepreneur spirit, passionate about their work, thrive on customer service who can demo software like a new age pro.
Responsibilities and Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following satisfactorily.
- Contribute to the overall company sales ( US and CAD)
- Sell and up sell items to customers.
- Ensure each client has an informative and positive experience by using good customer service skills and knowledge of products.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on statistics.
- Good understanding of the internet.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all staff members.
- Proficient with company computer system to answer customer questions.
- Adhere to operational procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Customer service – Ability to meet customer needs, understand their concerns, and resolve issue in friendly and efficient manner.
- Have previous sales experience +3 years
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Enthusiastic – Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English.
- Real estate experience an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $42,500.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years
- High school or equivalent