Hardware Engineering Lead Jobs Vacancy in Wavelite Montréal
Wavelite Montréal urgently required following position for Hardware Engineering Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hardware Engineering Lead Jobs Vacancy in Wavelite Montréal Jobs Details:
Wavelite is an innovative and sustainable connectivity platform for low power sensors used in Internet of Things applications. Wavelite is backed up by TandemLaunch * with 600k pre-seed financing, and is supported by investors for its next financing round by the end of 2018. We are currently a team of 4 growing to 10 during the next 6 months
- TandemLaunch is an incubator and a venture capital firm based in Montreal, Canada. TandemLaunch works with driven entrepreneurs to turn research from the world’s best universities into exceptional companies. In its 7th year of operations TandemLaunch has over 25M under management and is one of the best performing technology venture studio in the world.
Wavelite is in the process of expanding its team and currently has an open position for a full time hardware engineering lead. The ENG lead will grow and direct the hardware engineering team, closely working with the R&D and business units. The hardware ENG lead will be responsible for accelerating development of Wavelite hardware prototypes. In addition to the qualifications below the candidate needs to be highly skilled in project management with prior team leadership experience in startups.
Minimum 7 years of experience leading hardware engineering teams with a good understanding of the following areas:
- Custom circuit design experience, including schematic capture, Spice simulation, and familiarity with custom layout tools.
- Experience with Cadence tools (virtuoso).
- Experience in low power Analog / Mixed Signal design for blocks such as PLL, DLL, Voltage regulators, ADC, DAC
- Exposure to Low power ASIC design, power analysis and modeling, sleep/active modes.
- Design language (Verilog, Verilog A), matlab, unix, scripting
Ideal candidate need to be comfortable working across disciplines, be self-driven and comfortable working in an evolving environment. We have an open and dynamic culture at Wavelite where we aim to provide equal opportunities, building a team of passionate and highly skilled individuals who care about technological and societal impact of their work.
Compensation includes salary in line with early stage startup range. The qualified candidate in this role will have the opportunity to join the founding team with significant equity possibility.