Key Account Representative Jobs Vacancy in Sysco Canada Inc Mount Pearl
Sysco Canada Inc Mount Pearl urgently required following position for Key Account Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Representative Jobs Vacancy in Sysco Canada Inc Mount Pearl Jobs Details:
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. We have a forty year history of consistent success and now serve over 400,000 customers, delivering approximately 1.3 billion cases yearly. (NYSE: SYY).
At the heart of our customer relationships is our ability to listen to our customers’ needs and respond with tools that help them succeed. Building and maintaining effective relations with local representatives of key customer groups through regular communication. The Key Account Representative is responsible for a territory size of between 8 – 12 million dollars in annual sales.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Penetrate existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
- Developing assigned business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
- Managing a large dollar volume of contract and hospitality groups to achieve sales targets, pieces, brand, and gross profit dollars.
- Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
- Works within all levels of the customer organization (leadership and front line) to build and maintain relationships with current and new potential customers, visiting all key accounts on a defined basis.
- Maintaining and understanding master distribution agreements (where applicable) and ensure service obligations are fulfilled.
- Leveraging and presenting Business Resources - presenting new products, menus and ideas
- Working with internal departments such as Merchandising, Inside Sales and Distribution to achieve high level of customer service.
- Liaise between customers and manufacturers for customer sampling.
- Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
- Develop flyers and sell sheets for new Sysco Brand and regular products; Arrange promo and listing coordination with customers; Train customers on Sysco related systems.
- Travel outside of office and within OPCO’s trading area.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Completion of post-secondary education, preferably with a Business, Hotel/Restaurant or
- Marketing/Sales concentration, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years foodservice sales experience.
- Superior communication and presentations skills, both oral and written.
- Exceptional problem solving, organizational, and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to succeed with minimal supervision in an environment involving multiple priorities and a flexible work schedule.
- Builds strong customer relationships/partnerships
- Strong Consultative selling skills
- PC skills including the use of Microsoft Office products and the Internet are required.
Core Qualities: Sysco’s Leadership Framework Basics
- Customer Focus
- Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Planning and Organizing
- Time Management
- Work Standards
- Stress Tolerance
Internal candidates apply via the Career Centre on your HR Portal / ADP Workforce Now.
External candidates submit cover letter & resume via www.sysco.ca/careers
Sysco’s Mission is to market and deliver great products to our customers with exceptional service.
Sysco’s Vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds expectations.
Here’s a sample of the many benefits Sysco associates enjoy:
Comprehensive Flexible Benefits including Health and Dental, Health Care Spending and Wellness Accounts • Short-Term and Long-Term Disability • Life Insurance • Company Pension Plan • Group RRSP • Employee and Family Assistance • Stock Purchase Plan • Unlimited on-line learning through Sysco Interactive University • Sysco product discounts • Preferred vendor discounts (Apple, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Volvo, etc.) • Free on-site parking • Employee appreciation events •
Sysco Corporation is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the food service and hospitality industries. Sysco’s 50,000 employees in 70-plus locations are committed to helping its 400,000 sales and service customers succeed and satisfy consumers’ appetites. Sysco Canada has 5,000+ people in over 30 locations across the country.
For more information about Sysco Canada please visit www.sysco.ca or follow us @SyscoCanada at facebook.com/SyscoCanada; twitter.com/SyscoCanada or instagram.com/SyscoCanada”