Logistics Replenishment Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Hssbc Bccss Port Coquitlam
Hssbc Bccss Port Coquitlam urgently required following position for Logistics Replenishment Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Replenishment Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Hssbc Bccss Port Coquitlam Jobs Details:
Logistics / Replenishment Attendant
The Logistics / Replenishment Attendant performs a variety of duties related to receiving, sorting, shipping, storage, distribution, record keeping and handling of supplies/goods to meet the priorities and requirements of user departments. Operates a pallet jack and other related material handling equipment and utilizes a computerized inventory database system to ensure items are received, shipped and handled correctly, stored properly and dispatched to the appropriate end users in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures. Performs picking, packing, distributing, delivering, stocking, physical count verification (cycle counting), cleaning, and tidying functions in stores, linen and user areas. Performs a variety of routine inspection/ maintenance duties on vehicles and other related equipment.
1. Receives, unpacks and verifies goods/contents of incoming shipments ensuring that goods are delivered as per specifications and completes related paper work such as signing delivery slips. Enters goods received using a manual or computerized inventory database system, matching against applicable purchase order, and prepares receiving reports for submission to finance and user departments. Records unidentified items and, where possible, directs the delivery to the correct person or department. Resolves discrepancies, returns damaged or spoiled goods, completes related documents, and maintains file of shipping records.
2. Monitors levels of a variety of medical and other supplies such as pharmacy-ward stock, sterile supplies, linen for user areas in accordance with pre-determined levels through methods such as performing physical inventory counts, identifying items for re-ordering, and completing a requisition or scanning items for replenishment on a hand held device.
3. Ensures established quotas of supplies are replenished in user department including designated nursing and patient care areas by entering orders using the material management system, picking goods from appropriate location, checking items and unit of issues for accuracy, and packing/loading supplies onto transportation carts or shelves in readiness for dispatch to user area; delivers items and equipment as scheduled or requested, and forwards used supplies to soiled holding/laundry area for re-processing. Maintains records of supplies delivered including obtaining user signature for deliveries and forwards the records to appropriate personnel.
4. Responds to urgent situations by methods such as receiving requests via telephone, pager or area personnel, retrieving items from appropriate storage location, and delivering item to area personnel to ensure immediate delivery of requested item.
5. Communicates with users when items are out of stock or when orders are incomplete or deleted by verifying back-ordered items and/or obtaining estimated time of arrival from computer system, referring problems to Supervisor for follow-up and consulting with user department supervisor in order to alleviate potential supply-related problems.
6. Receives requests from user area personnel to add, delete or adjust inventory levels and reacts to these requests by filling out necessary paperwork as directed and communicating required adjustments to Supervisor to reflect changes in supplied stock.
7. Routinely rotates stock including retrieving product recall items and processing standardization product initiatives by inspecting products for outdates, communicating with end users on product recalls and/or changes, switching out old product with new, updating user areas item labels when changes occur, removing outdated/recalled products if found, and ensuring old/affected products are returned to the Warehouse or Vendor as instructed.
8. Delivers and picks up furniture, equipment, mail and parcels as required; sorts and distributes linens, patient’s clothing, and other items for laundry and maintains accurate records by recording details such as name of patient, ward and items concerned to ensure proper placement and processing on return. Performs minor repairs and services to patient’s clothing and linen.
9. Cleans and maintains tidiness of storage shelves, counters and other equipment as required by removing stock, cleaning bins and re-stocking in accordance with established levels.
10. Delivers and picks up perishable items and handles materials as per departmental policy, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System, and Transportation of Dangerous Goods requirements.
11. Performs a variety of routine inspection/maintenance duties on vehicles and other related equipment such as securing load, cleaning, checking lights and tires, maintaining fluid levels; recommends vehicle and/or equipment repairs as required; maintains all related documentation such as log books.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education, Training and Experience
Grade twelve (12), plus one year recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Valid Class 5 vehicle licence.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.